1. Load windows and login if required
2. Go to Start menu, click on Run and then type cmd. This open up the command window.
3. Type this command:
bootcfg /delete /id x
where x is the number of the option you want to delete. Say, for example, you want to delete 2nd boot option then you will type bootcfg /delete /id 2 and so on.
4. Now reboot the machine to check that you have only the correct option(s) available.
- Please be careful in step 3 and don't delete the correct operating system because that will prevent you from booting.
- Repeat step 3 to delete all unnecessary operating system menus.